The Fabian Society is seeking to recruit a Researcher or Senior Researcher to drive forward its wide-ranging and influential programme of policy research.
The researcher will work on projects within these core areas:
- Facing the Future: helping the Labour Party face the political and organisational challenge in front of it
- Changing Work Centre: exploring how changes in the UK labour market affect workers and how politics needs to respond
- Shared prosperity: Sustainable growth, responsible business and answers to inequality
- Britain’s future: Identity, constitution and the UK’s place in the world
- Together: Public services, communities and collective endeavour
Salary: £24,000 – £32,000 (plus 7% pension contribution)
Hours: Mon – Fri, 10am – 6pm.
Flexible working: We warmly welcome applications from candidates seeking flexible working conditions