Nesta is looking for a Principal Researcher to join the Policy and Research Team to work on government innovation projects. Nesta is one of the world’s leading centres of expertise in social innovation and innovation in public services.
The successful applicant will work on a broad range of topics related to government innovation, including digital transformation of public services, democratic innovations and innovations in health, education, early years, and local government.
Among other qualifications, successful candidates will be expected to show:
- Expertise in social innovation or innovation in public services.
- Evidence of leading research, and being lead author on research reports.
- Experience of designing, planning, and managing programmes of research or analysis.
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills and strong problem-solving and analytic ability.
- Direct experience supporting innovation (desirable).
- Experience of successfully working in a fast-paced research or think tank environment.
- Ability to present analytical and research material in an articulate and legible way for a range of different audiences.
Salary: £40-45K p.a + benefits
Location: Chancery Lane, London
Terms: 2 year fixed term contract, part-time or full-time