Etidal is a data-driven research and policy institute that seeks to proactively combat, expose, and refute extremist ideology while promoting a culture and narrative of tolerance and understanding. The Global Collaboration department is essentially the bridge between Etidal and the outside world and within it, we work towards establishing and building partnerships with a variety of stakeholders via collaborations. These stakeholders include, but are not limited to:
- Think tanks, universities, research centers
- Media organisations
- Government agencies
- Private sector, e.g. social media giants, companies specialising in artificial intelligence, big data, programming etc.
Establish, facilitate, and maintain partnerships with external stakeholders.
Key roles and responsibilities
The Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for establishing and developing partnerships with identified external stakeholders that enable Etidal to fulfill its stated mission and strategic objectives. The Coordinator will also be responsible for the management of all partnerships and other collaborations with relevant organizations, to ensure alignment and to utilize the full scope and spectrum of collaboration opportunities.
Experience and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree favored; Preferably, in the areas of Public Policy, International Relations, Political Science or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience in the field of governments and public sector organizations.
- Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills, including the ability to articulate partnership blueprints and grant proposals.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work with limited supervision.
- Possessing a sense of initiative, discretion, mature judgment and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Possessing the capacity to interact with multiple stakeholders including senior leaders.
- Innovation and critical thinking skills are highly valued.
- Proficient computer skills.