Southern Hemisphere’s Outcome Mapping course will be run in Johannesburg on 18 – 19 June 2018. We hope that you will join us on this new and exciting training workshop.
The objective of this course is to:
- Clarify “complexity” and “systems” concepts for use in planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Introduce and apply the tools of Outcome Mapping
- Critically assess if and how these concepts and tools could be useful in your work
The training will provide a space for development practitioners to learn from each other by sharing knowledge and experiences.
Participant will learn how they can:
- Identify and deliver diversified strategies
- Clarify and measure intended outcomes
- Locate and measure outcomes that emerge unexpectedly
- Have an understanding of the importance of integrating monitoring and evaluation from the planning stage
- Involve stakeholders in all processes
- Foster organisational learning, and
- Track and report on the complex processes of social change
Participants will leave the course with a very practical understanding of Outcome Mapping.
To achieve these outcomes, full participation is required. Dynamic adult education methods are used to stimulate learning.
R 5,400 (including VAT) per participant.
This includes training, course materials, tea, coffees and lunches during the training.
For more information about this course or other courses and webinars, please contact email@example.com.